- The Howard Street Walking Track is an important direct linkage between the two halves of Shoreham.
- Following the success of our late November and March efforts, another Working Bee has been planned for the walking track on Saturday, 12th May from 09.30am - 12.00pm.
- If you can’t make that one, another is planned for Saturday, 23rd June.
- The intention is to continue to tidy up the track by clearing weeds, such as blackberry, and fallen vegetation.
- Please bring your gloves, hat and water and wear boots and long-sleeved clothing suitable for the conditions. The Mornington Peninsula Shire Natural Systems team will be assisting and providing tools.
- Contact: Sue on 0404 180 957
Back to All Events