Key items on the Agenda are:
- the Shire’s Update Report on the engineering assessment of the Hall's structural condition
- the estimated cost of renovation/repair of the Hall – capital (foundations, walls, timbers, etc.), and operating (plastering, painting, etc.)
- ensuring the Hall renovation works program are included in the Shire’s Budget Estimates for 2016/2017.
Other Agenda items will include
- the safety hand rail and ramp at the doorway to ensure ease of access for prams, strollers, walkers etc
- improved heating
- a second exit in case of fire
- arrangements for the safe keeping of the Flinders District Historical Society’s archives during renovations.